J. Robert Taylor
- J.D., University of Santa Clara, (1992) (Admitted to California Bar 1992)
- A.B. University of California at San Diego, (1976)
- President, Taylor Properties, a residential and commercial real estate brokerage
- Trustee on the Board of Channing House, a non-profit senior care facility 2005-2014
- District Chairman for 2004 of the Palo Alto District of the Silicon Valley Board of Realtors.
- Director- California Association of Realtors- 2004
- Santa Clara County Superior Court Judicial Arbitration panelist 1999- present
- Adjunct Faculty teaching real estate at the College of San Mateo- 2005- present
- California Bar (1992)
- California Real Estate Broker (1983)
- California State Bar
- Palo Alto Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Palo Alto Realtor of the Year- 2004-2005
- Real Estate Law : All phases transactional real estate including: tax deferred exchanges, commercial sales and leasing, option agreements, hotel/motel sales, residential sales and leasing, and financing and security documents. Qualified in San Mateo County Superior Court and Santa Clara County Superior Court as an expert witness.
- Brokerage: Mr. Taylor personally supervises hundreds of real estate transactions each year that included: single family dwellings, multi- unit apartments, commercial/industrial buildings, land for development. Taylor Properties currently manages over $40,000,000 in commercial and residential real estate. For the past 20 years Mr. Taylor has been a leader in the Bay Area real estate community and recently served as Chairman of the Palo Alto District of the Silicon Valley Board of Realtors and a Director for the California Association of Realtors, and currently authors a monthly column of real estate for the Palo Alto Weekly and the Palo Alto Daily.
(650) 322-4433 ext: 111
Features As a Queen Anne Victorian, this home is a rare find in Palo Alto with detail and height that couldn't be achieved under current building regulations. Originally built in 1896, this histo ...
Area: 4,000sq ft
Features Nestled in the Santa Cruz mountains, this 23.6-acre vacant lot overflows with opportunities for development. With scenic mountain views and natural foliage, the land is exceptionally priva ...
Area: 1,028,016 sq ft
Los Altos Hills
Features Located near downtown Los Altos, this ranch-style home is situated in a private yet convenient neighborhood. With over one acre of land, this property is in an ideal location for new develop ...
Area: 3,593sq ft
Features Located in Southgate, this California ranch is situated in an ideal Palo Alto neighborhood. The house is close to Stanford University, California Avenue and Piers Park in addition to bei ...
Area: 1,416sq ft
Features Located in Southgate, this storybook-style home is a peaceful and charming place to call home. The house is close to Stanford University, California Avenue and Piers Park in addition to b ...
Area: 1,457sq ft
Features Located in Old Palo Alto, this townhome is a rare find tucked three homes back from Alma Street. Close to Stanford, downtown Palo Alto and Caltrain in addition to being just three blocks fro ...
Area: 1,539 sq ft
Located in Old Palo Alto, this Cowper Street home is on the market for the first time in 50 years. The one story house boasts three large bedrooms connected by a desirable central hallway. Natural ...
Area: 8,925sq ft
Prime Old Palo Alto location. Nice lot, lots of potential. Hardwood floors throughout, except in family room. Lots of light, corner windows, conventional central hall plan, inside laundry, attached 2 ...
Area: 1,552sq ft